Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,993 (€398) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)