Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,646元 (€707) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 3 hours ago)