Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.473 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,176 (€826) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)