Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,712 (€725) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (28 minutes ago)