Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.929 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,644 (£744) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)