Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,206元 (Rp 9,221,084) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)