Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,474元 (Rp 9,393,436) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)