Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,452 (Rp 4,748,288) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)