Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,275 (R$ 2,544) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)