Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,891 (R$ 4,044) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)