Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,594 (R$ 1,676) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)