Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,753 (R$ 2,312) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)