Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,671 (R$ 3,445) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)