Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,754 (R$ 1,674) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)