Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,977 (R$ 1,370) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)