Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,335 ($924) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)