Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,177 ($895) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)