Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,275 ($621) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (36 minutes ago)