Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,375 ($783) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)