Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24224 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,651元 (15,070₴) in Poltava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)