Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24913 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,290 (13,205₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)