Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22522 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,110 (18,249₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)