Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,809 (14,571₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)