Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48707 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,517 (R 5,168) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)