Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,704 (R 8,987) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)