Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49086 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,546元 (R 11,299) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)