Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49139 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,576 (R 9,313) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)