Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06410 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,645 (₨ 41,268) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)