Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06430 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,056 (₨ 78,625) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (40 minutes ago)