Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,147 (594,602 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)