Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,695 (584,574 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)