Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,468元 (634,941 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)