Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01122 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 60% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,013 (446,947 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (40 minutes ago)