Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,568 (€714) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)