Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.564 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,286元 (EC$2,452) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)