Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.460 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,616 (EC$3,096) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)