Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.381 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,561 (EC$2,335) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)