Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.553 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,900 (£807) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)