Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.882 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,491 (£731) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (30 minutes ago)