Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.058 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,429元 (£710) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)