Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,785 (£535) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)