Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,475 (1,116 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)