Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.828 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,983 (1,302 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)