Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.010 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,392 (1,345 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)