Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.998 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,306 (1,327 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (41 minutes ago)