Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.636 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,285元 (3,231 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)