Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.705 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,280 (3,097 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (44 minutes ago)