Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,589 (2,193 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)