Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.665 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,140 (3,087 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)