Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,361 (1,410 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)