Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,870 (2,610 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (39 minutes ago)