Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36575 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,993 (Mex$ 10,916) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)