Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,127 ($1,077) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)