Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,527 (1,558 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (18 minutes ago)