Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,769 (2,876 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (29 minutes ago)