Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,843 (7,780 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)