Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,426 (€823) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)