Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,412 (€463) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (42 minutes ago)