Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,343 (R$ 1,510) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)