Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.693 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,812 (R$ 3,433) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)