Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,368 (R$ 3,053) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)