Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09493 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,216 (₨44,415) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)