Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30389 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,393 (14,457 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (34 minutes ago)