Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30369 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,866元 (16,022 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)