Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27083 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,203 (11,826 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)