Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,397 (R 8,327) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)