Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49216 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,744元 (R 11,672) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (37 minutes ago)