Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47960 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,333 (R 11,119) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)