Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,146 (R 11,385) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 3 hours ago)