Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,100 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,693 (2,150 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)