Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.677 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,051元 (3,012 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $21,407 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)