Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,010 (2,894 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)