Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19914 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,032 (20,247 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (44 minutes ago)