Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19325 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,178 (21,620 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)