Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,559 (2,640,310 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)