Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,237 (3,225,056 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (35 minutes ago)