Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,734 (2,224,092 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)