Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,461 (4,091,234 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)