Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,685 (3,590,657 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)