Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,351 (3,190,386 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (43 minutes ago)