Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19903 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,585 (23,035 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)