Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21383 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,402元 (20,589 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)