Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21203 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,403元 (20,766 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)