Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,131元 (13,886,802 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)