Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,710 (R 7,001) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)