Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48543 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,864 (R 10,021) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (34 minutes ago)