Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,720 (R 6,903) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (38 minutes ago)