Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,445 (R$ 3,211) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)