Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.774 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,986元 (R$ 3,375) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)