Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,387 (R$ 1,607) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lagos costs 10,000,000,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (34 minutes ago)