Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.769 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,045 (R$ 2,851) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (42 minutes ago)