Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.978 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,055 (R$ 3,062) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (about 1 hour ago)