Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02191 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,321 (105,947 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)