Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01912 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,022 (210,408 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 31,250 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (about 2 hours ago)