Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01863 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,091元 (219,654 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)