Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.173 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,069 (R$ 1,412) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)