Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,128 (R$ 3,089) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)