Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,790 (R$ 2,731) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)