Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.540 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,392 (RM2,852) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)