Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,781 (RM3,580) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)