Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.594 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,846 (RM3,668) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)