Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.561 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,702 (RM2,371) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)