Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,623 (RM3,354) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)