Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06291 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,147 (₨81,821) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)