Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,745 (€864) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (about 1 hour ago)