Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.938 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,804 (€731) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)