Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.797 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,801 (€872) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)