Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,997 (€897) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (27 minutes ago)