Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,671 (€864) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (29 minutes ago)