Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,893 (€524) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)