Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,673 (€892) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)