Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,024 (€921) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (33 minutes ago)