Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.705 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,724元 (£772) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)