Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,885 (AU$1,559) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)