Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.136 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,234 (AU$1,408) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)