Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,755 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.289 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,835 (AU$1,670) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (42 minutes ago)