Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,495 (€823) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)