Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,134元 (€771) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)