Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,881元 (€748) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (22 minutes ago)