Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,100 (€776) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)