Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,453 (€826) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)