Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,118元 (COL$2,361,064) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (29 minutes ago)