Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,925 ($1,256) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (44 minutes ago)