Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11917 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,267 (52,590 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)