Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11448 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,047元 (52,819 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)