Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10927 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,066 (55,518 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (43 minutes ago)