Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10332 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,209 (50,414 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)