Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09773 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,572 (46,781 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)