Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11085 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,124 (55,243 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)