Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10543 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,018 (57,075 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (40 minutes ago)