Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10974 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,851元 (53,318 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)