Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08646 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,328 (50,060 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)