Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02413 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,649 (109,754 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)