Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21113 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,951元 ($U23,451) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)