Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20728 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,907元 ($U23,674) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)