Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22803 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,529 ($U24,246) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (39 minutes ago)