Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24026 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,669 ($U19,434) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)