Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01933 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,608 (238,424 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)