Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19961 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,671 (18,393 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (24 minutes ago)