Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19632 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,928 (14,915 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)