Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20088 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,183 (25,802 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)