Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,265 (€441) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)