Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,809元 (€741) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)