Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,470 (€854) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)