Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.824 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,871 (€750) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)