Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,711 (€728) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)