Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,797 (€658) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (34 minutes ago)